Saturday, September 27, 2008

Researching Essay 2

I have chosen to write a persuasive paper on whether law enforcement agencies should be allowed to use psychics. I plan to research various known psychics such as Dorothy Allison and Allison Dubois (TV show Medium) who have claimed to have assisted law enforcements. I am also going to visit the Louisville public library to search for past articles as well as local book stores to find true stories. I would like to use the JCTC on-line library, but I have never done so and am not sure how. If anyone has any suggestions, I am very open to them.

1 comment:

ACampbell0104 said...

I think this is a great subject. It has been a topic of debate for some time. I think it will be very interesting to read what you have found out about the subject. I find this subject very intriguing. I have watched the show pyschic detectives. I think it is amazing how they are able to channel their energies to find answers. Either what happened to a person or where a person will be found. They are able even from miles away to connect and get answers. In my opinion I believe that police should be able to use physchics to located a person I am not however sold that they should be consulted to find out what has happened to a person. I look forward to reading your essay.